Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chicken Post

This isn't some post about a great, low point chicken recipe (so you might want to change the channel now if that's what you're looking for), it's about my first blog post ever. I'm just not a natural at this like Beth. I suppose the trepidation I'm feeling is not unlike that which I'm feeling with starting on this journey to get healthy. Eventually, I've got to put the words (and the fork) down and get on with it.

I've been thinking about old pictures and how all those years I thought I was huge. Looking back from where I am now, what I wouldn't give to be at any of those weights today! The sad thing is that it was a self-fulfilling prophecy - I am the size now that I imagined I was then. While simply thinking I'm slim and healthy today won't bring about an instant change, I know my thinking has to change and my actions have to change. Here goes...cluck cluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!