Friday, July 23, 2010

Well Hello....

Welcome to our new blog and when I say "our" I mean April, Julie and myself. We are three friends brought together by the love of food and the results of loving it too much of it too often. We have the chins, bellies and diabetes to show for it. We have decided to come together as a mini support group. Julie and I are in Virginia and April is in Tennesee. We have never met her. Julie and I have been friends for thirty years, but April, I found her on the net. She, like me, is a food blogger and a diabetic. We bonded instantly. We all are wives, moms and middle aged. We each have our own personal reason for doing this. Me, I need to get my diabetes under control. I want to feel good about myself. I want to be comfortable. I want to be happy.

This is the second step towards my goal. The first was joining Weight Watchers for like the upteenth time last Thursday. We have all agreed to follow the WW diet plan. It works. I tried low carbing for two weeks, lost maybe five pounds and fourteen days. It is a crap diet. I can not do it and be happy.

We have big plans for this blog. We plan to share our successes, failures, gripes, etc.... We plan to share with you recipes, products and food finds. We plan to share it all with you. Well all except my starting weight. You will just have to trust me when I post my losses and gains. I hope you will share your support with us by visiting often leaving comments, tips, advice, and whatever floats your boat.

Weight Watchers, the only time in your life, other than birth, that ounces count.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!