Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yummy Food Find

I found these yummy pudding cups at Target this morning. I almost didn't buy them because they are only one point each. Why is that a problem you ask? Well, because I have no self control and will eat everyone....in a day! I have to be careful about treats, especially the artificially sweetened ones, because they will get you in the end, literally. I will spend the first part of my day snarfing them down and the latter half running to the potty. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was sweetened with xylitol, a natural sugar subsitute. I really like this stuff. I can find it in my local grocery store, granulated and marketed under the name ideal. It tastes like the real deal and you use it one to one. Oh, and a huge plus, I have had no side affects, after affects, after shocks or what ever you want to call it.

P.S.-Two down and two to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!