Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fiber One PopTarts!

First I should update on my weigh in. It didn't happen yesterday. My oldest son, Shane, started high school today and yesterday was his orientation. I just completely forgot. So, I will not weigh in the rest of this week and weigh on Monday. I know that is probably cheating, but this week it makes me happy. :)

Now, on to these pop tarts! Have you tried them? You should! There are 5 grams of fiber in 1 pop tart, and they are 3 points a piece. Chocolate Fudge is my favorite pop tart flavor and these are good. They are a little different than a Kellogg's brand pop tart, but I can't really tell a huge difference. Go ahead try them...you might like them! :)


April

2 comments:

  1. Oh,I am so buying me a box!! Good luck Shane, and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like those, April. April, my son starts high school this year too! Good luck to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!