Thursday, August 5, 2010

No Skinny Cow for this Big Cow

I just had a date, a fifteen minute date with myself. I got to go to 7-11 all by myself! It was heavenly. I got my Big Gulp of Diet Coke in peace and proceeded to the counter, no, strolling leisurely to the counter, right past the ice cream freezer. I longingly gaze into through the frosty glass and see nothing, no wait, a SKINNY COW ice cream sandwich. I dove for it. OMGosh this thing is good, too good. It is dangerous. There is no way I could ever bring a box of these yummy treats into my home. I have no self control. I gobbled that one down before I left the parking lot. Although, only three points, I felt guilty and left the wrapper in the car to dispose of later. Skinny Cow, a good thing, but not for me. Well, maybe on date night.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches--the strawberry shortcake and the cookies and cream! YUM!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Bring'em on!!